| Job Description: ||
1. Experience with Hyperion products (11.1.1.x) : Hyperion Financial Management , Hyperion Planning,
Essbase, Web Analysis, and Interactive Reporting
2. Knowledge of business intelligence software, relational databases, data modeling, cubes, OLAP, and query reporting
3. Knowledgeable with financial reporting requirements and financial concepts
4. Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
5. Familiarity with the systems development processes -- analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written. Ability to convey information to both technical and non-technical personnel
7. Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Finance, or related field, or equivalent work experience
8. Minimun of 7 years of related work experience
Systems Analysts are responsible for ensuring that company business objectives are translated into effective enterprise system designs. In this position, you will provide applications expertise and knowledge of business requirements to support company initiatives and continuous improvement of existing systems. Analysts are responsible for maintaining appropriate change control and documentation for enterprise applications and processes. The Hyperion Systems Analyst works closely with Finance and the IT technical teams to develop design specifications and implementation plans for any changes made to Hyperion applications.
1. Support and maintain Hyperion applications, interfaces, and processes, including Planning, Financial Management, Financial Reporting, Interactive Reporting, and Web Analysis
2. Assist with application upgrades and implementation of new applications
3. Support users, resolve user issues
4. Determine root causes of problems
5. Escalate technical issues to the infrastructure team
6. Coordinate issue resolution, monitor activities, drive solutions to completion
7. Develop specifications for reports, forms, business rules, calculation scripts
8. Design data models, metadata, and data extraction from source systems
9. Unit test changes to functionality from upgrades or modifications
10. Develop strategy and assist in maintaining application security
11. Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve existing processes, document findings and make recommendations
12. Stay current with Hyperion products direction, new features, and functionality
1. A high level of customer satisfaction with support provided for the assigned systems
2. Timely response and follow-through with customer questions and issues
3. A demonstrated expertise with the functionality of the assigned systems and company business processes
4. Software changes are effectively tested as necessary to ensure proper functioning of the assigned systems
5. Adherence to department change management standards, policies, and procedures
6. Clear and effective interactions with IT management
At work around the world.... URS is one of the world's leading engineering services firms. Our professional staff of planners, engineers, architects, scientists, program and construction managers, and operations and maintenance specialists work together to develop innovative and cost-effective solutions to the challenges facing industry and government.
At URS, we take pride in helping to build and maintain vital infrastructure, and preserve and protect the environment. Our ability to provide a complete range of services in a wide array of markets, develop innovative technical solutions to the most complex projects, and serve our clients through our worldwide delivery system has made URS a global leader.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online at www.urscorp.com and refer to Requisition #CORP63184.