| Job Description: ||
CH2M HILL Jobs- Lead Process Engineer Denver, Colorado- Careers
The challenge? Helping ensure the supply of our world's oil and gas. At CH2M HILL, we deliver solutions that span the entire breadth of the oil industry. Our Sr. Process Engineer position will provide you with the opportunity to work on exciting, medium to large scale oil and gas projects. Each day, you will be an important team member for assigned project(s) from medium to large size and complexity. You should be a self motivated, detail oriented Process Engineer with 10 years of experience in the development of cutting edge process solutions.
Our Lead Process Engineers:
- Function as Lead Process Engineer on Oil & Gas Pipeline, Refinery and Gas Plant projects
- Participate in or lead meetings with the clients and project team to establish project objectives and to coordinate and/or resolve design problems
- Supervising/ Leading engineering and design on several small to medium projects or for a single major project
- Develop process and pipeline simulation models and optimize designs using public domain software (HYSYS, PipePhase, etc.)
- Mentoring and leading less experienced engineers and designers.
- Write specifications and purchase requisitions for pipelines, processing plants, equipment
- Evaluate quotations, select vendors
- Perform conceptual, preliminary and detail process design of units and unit operations in refineries and gas plants
- Develop process flow diagrams and P&IDs
- Size process equipment and prepare data sheets
- Perform heat and material balance, hydraulic and relief protection calculations
Additional Information: CH2M HILL will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position.
Basic Qualifications Minimum 10 years experience in process engineering and minimum 5 years in oil and gas production and processing Previous experience in a lead or supervisory role. BS in Chemical, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent Experience with HYSYS or comparable simulation software
Preferred Qualifications Colorado P.E. Preferred
Degree Required Bachelors or 4 Year Degree
Preferred Years of Experience 10+ Years
What you will find At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let's get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.