| Job Description: ||
This successful candidate will be responsible for construction and post construction phase activities. Plans, organizes, directs, and coordinates all activities required to achieve a successful project completion. This candidate must have project experience related to Highway/Bridge projects and a minimum of 10 years experience in construction supervision and inspection
- B. Sc. in Civil Engineering, or related field
- California Professional Engineering license is preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 7 yrs Transportation Construction Management experience.
- 6+ total years of exp. in hwy/bridge as either Construction Manager/Inspector
- Experience in client relationship management.
- Familiar with MS applications including PowerPoint
*LI-ED1 What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.