| Job Description: ||
Vocational/Technical school or Associates degree and 6 years of job-related experience or equivalent work experience and certifications required.
***Required certifications: DoD D 8570 Certification per NSWSDD CXA10 Certification Process for IAT Level 2 & Windows Operating Systems Certification IAW
Experience Overall: IAT Level 2, minimum 3-5 years over the last 5 years
• Experience (3 years) in the installation and maintenance of Windows operating systems
• Completed Training: IS Awareness, security refresher brief and classified material handling
Additional experience desired:
Experience (3 years) in the installation and maintenance of Oracle and SQL databases
• Experience (2 years) with a help desk ticketing system
• Experience (3 years) preparing system CONOPS, DIACAP, boundary review, and accreditation documentation
Excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
Position may require travel.
Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance; current SECRET clearance preferred.
URS is seeking an Information Systems Support Specialist to bring new systems online and install a baseline package of software (to include – but not limited to - MS Office, Hercules client, anti-virus package, CAD deployments, image editing software, and other common software packages)
• Locate and install software patches
• Create, submit, and track all accreditation paperwork
• Create, submit, and track all port assignment requests
• Install OS and software patches and updates (monthly or more frequently) in compliance with Retina reports and other guidance from CXA
• Locate and install anti-virus updates (for non-networked systems)
• Review system audit trails for security compliance
• Perform/assist in hardware upgrades and repairs
• Respond to data calls regarding computer system information and/or compliance from management and/or CXA10
• Prepare old systems for disposal
• Maintain/upgrade the data backup system for all storage systems, including both onsite and offsite storage and media rotation
• Perform system restore from backups
• Update license files on servers as appropriate
• Oversee spares (printer supplies, computer parts) and process orders to maintain
• Design the layout for, install, and repair all networking equipment
• Conduct host-based vulnerability assessments