Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
1. BS in Electrical Engineering
2. EIT certification with a willingness to get PE License
3. 3-5 years experience in industrial power system design (low/medium voltage), including schematic, single line, conduit and grounding plan design for systems that include switchgear, motor control center, panel board, lighting, and UPS power systems.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to read and understand basic PLC or relay control logic
6. Experience with using AutoCad and/or Microstation software and Microsoft Office
7. Knowledge of National Electric Code (NEC)
8. Willingness to work on all aspects of electrical design with an attention to detail and quality including producing and reviewing drawings, reviewing and writing specifications and procedures, occasional field work, and other work that is not directly related to power system analysis or design
1. PE License in State of California
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to write clear and concise e-mails to the Client and project team explaining or resolving technical issues
3. Experience as a Project Electrical Engineering Lead (including direct interface with Client engineers) working independently on significant industrial projects that include the integration of power and control systems for industrial plant function and control
4. Experience with industrial instrumentation and control design including PLC systems, relay logic, and motor and lighting controls
5. Experience with interpreting Client Cad standards along with producing and monitoring the quality of electrical construction drawings.
6. Experience (engineering or otherwise)with on-site work and/or start-up at industrial or commercial facilities
7. Experience with SKM, Easy Power, or other power analysis software performing Arc Flash, Coordination, and Load Studies
8. Working understanding of the National Electric Code including ability to interpret and apply code to electrical design
9. Knowledge of IEEE Codes and Standards and AGA Hazardous Area guidelines
10. Hands-on knowledge of electrical installation practices from working as an electrician or technician
11. Experience electrical systems for pipeline gas compressor and withdrawal stations, pipeline gas metering stations, and pipeline valve stations
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.