| Job Description: ||
- Prepare detailed computer generated cost reports, charts and diagrams. Provides analysis and review of cost/budget expenditures and maintains cost control reports. Typical cost planning/control and financial reporting duties with particular disciplines and/or sections.
- Review and analyze contractor invoices for accuracy, earned to date values and legitimacy of charges. Assign job costing reports to allocate these expenditures against the appropriate WBS to ensure that both commitments and expenditures follow the same allocation methodology.
- Perform cost-to-complete analysis for all cost elements within a project taking into consideration staffing plans, contract commitments, expenditures to date, change orders and trends.
- Attend project meeting to provide Project Management with current financial information and trend log regarding potential impacts to project budget or forecast.
- Provide cost engineering support to Project Managers for ad-hoc requests
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideal person should have background in Cost Engineering or Project Accounting in support of government agencies.
- BS degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience is preferred.
Mandatory / Special Requirements
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- A working knowledge of Oracle databases and spreadsheet software. Ability to assume additional responsibilities. Proven accuracy, reliability and completeness in performance of duties.