| Job Description: ||
• Bachelor's degree in related field (business, marketing, engineering, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to work closely with Pacific Northwest Region marketing staff to ensure pursuits are well coordinated.
• High level of integrity and professionalism; able to work in a team environment
• Professional in all aspects of marketing, proposals, and business development
• Coordinates proposal process, following standard procedures, including planning, review and production of statements of qualifications and proposals.
• Independently performs assignments
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to delegate tasks and work as part of a team.
• Manage proposal schedules and keep internal staff and subconsultants on task.
• Ability to writes sections for proposals or serve as volume leader.
• Assist or coach technical staff for presentations and interviews.
• Coordinate with technical staff to develop, research, track, and follow-up on leads.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, InDesign, and Deltek Vision Database
Do the best work of your! life!
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
This individual must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines for product submittals, and must be able to independently manage a challenging workload when faced with unexpected changes in priorities and deadlines.
• Have a general understanding of transportation, transit, aviation, water resources, wastewater treatment, solid waste, hazardous waste, environmental services, environmental planning, CM/PM and other similar services provided by the Pacific NW offices.
• Assists other marketing personnel and technical managers with proposal and marketing tasks.
• Assists/participates in proposal strategy planning.
• Conducts client development research.
• Engages senior technical and management staff to obtain necessary information and commitment for specific pursuits.
• Plans, schedules and coordinates process following standard procedures, including planning, review and production of brochures, statements of qualifications, proposals and other marketing/business development materials.
• Facilitates/ensures development of proposal strategy and winning themes.
• Gathers and researches information to include in proposals, including resumes and project summaries.
• Establishes and maintains personal credibility with knowledge experts.
• Reviews, organizes and edits written documentation to improve clarity.
• Provides final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, request for proposal (RFP) compliance and conformance to established strategies and plans.
• Participates in strategic planning that includes evaluating marketing intelligence, identifying customer concerns and key issues, and developing win strategies.
• Ensures complex technical solutions, strategies and themes are easily understandable, readable and compelling.
• Updates leads, resumes, project descriptions, and text libraries in marketing’s Vision database.