Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
JOB FUNCTION: The primary responsibility of the Building Operations Specialist is to monitor, report, and communicate activities on all BMS systems as well as facility incidents and events. These activities may include operational, mechanical, electrical, construction and renovation events for a large government facility, as well as several other smaller sites within the Washington Metropolitan Area.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: As the Building Operations Specialist, one must be able to:
· Customer service experience; telephone, automated, and in-person experience.
· New Scale experience desired.
· MAXIMO experience desired.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with others in a positive, customer focused manner.
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a hectic/fast paced work environment.
· Ability to speak clearly over telephone and two-way radio communication systems.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
EDUCATION: High School diploma or equivalent, with additional training in the use of computers for data entry, word processing, reporting/spreadsheets, etc.
EXPERIENCE: One to three years experience in a similar function, preferably in a facilities maintenance environment.
SECURITY: Must be a U.S. Citizen, possess and maintain a Top Secret Security Clearance and Polygraph Credentials.
Seeking local candidates only. No relocation provided.
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.