| Job Description: ||
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
2. 6+ years experience as an electrical technician in production maintenance.
3. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Associates Degree in Industrial Technology preferred.
2. 5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing Components up to 480V 3 Phase
3. 5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing CNC metal cutting and shaping equipment.
4. 5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing Allen Bradley PLC based control systems on factory automation.
5. 2 years experience troubleshooting and diagnosing Variable Frequency Drives
6. Experience in troubleshooting and calibrating 4-20mA circuits.
This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
All Positions with URS will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
All Positions with URS may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
URS has a 1st shift Electrical Lead Technician IV position available at our client’s location in Winston-Salem, NC!
The Electrical Lead Technician position supports our process maintenance team. This position’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, technical support to the maintenance team, troubleshooting & repairing all PLC-based assembly line automation equipment and CNC-controlled metal cutting and process machine tools.
At URS, we specialize, in part, in facilities management and maintenance for industrial, manufacturing, distribution and commercial sites worldwide. When you work for URS, you join 45,000 employees providing world class technical services to our customers. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 401k plan with 5% match, etc. – and your benefits start the same day you do.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.