| Job Description: ||
URS Corporation (www.urs.com) intends to be the contractor of choice to provide superior Systems Engineering, Integration, Operations and Readiness Support for the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) office in Aberdeen, Maryland and various other locations.
Private and confidential interviews available for current incumbent employees.
Bachelor's degree in related field and at least 5 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Excellent written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organization skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. Position may require travel.
Must be able to pass/maintain a Security Clearance - active clearance is strongly preferred.
URS is seeking a Graphics Specialist to provide acquisition support services the U.S. Army and the Program Executive Office for Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) in Aberdeen, Maryland and various other locations.
Plan, design, write, edit, and proofread documents and coordinate their subsequent publication.
This position is contingent and awaiting the contract to be awarded in April 2013.
1. Interface with technical professionals in the writing, editing, and publication of various types of documents such as specifications, manuals, reports, plans, training material and presentations.
2. Research a variety of assigned topics and develop writing plans and outlines.
3. Assist in the development of supporting materials (illustrations, tables, etc.).
4. Track and monitor flow of all documents from inception to distribution of final copies. Identify and correct problem areas as they arise.
5. Provide quality assurance check for all document deliverables.
6. Participate regularly in department and company-wide proposal writing projects. May serve as proposal coordinator for large production efforts.
7. Utilize appropriate computer software for document test production. Investigate and implement best ways to product documentation electronically.
8. Provide technical writing/editing support to other Company contracts when workloads permit.
9. Establish and maintain electronic and/or hardcopy data library of documents and work order files for documents received for processing.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.