Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
|Industries:||Architectural and Design Services|
The CAD Operator/ Work Control Specialist will fulfill all of the requirements of the other Work Control Specialist and will provide a dimension of specific CAD related support. The Work Control Specialist (WCS) receives service request via telephone, email, fax and in person and then enters the information into the Tririga System and sends the customer a service request number. Within an hour after receiving a priority one service call, the WCS conducts follow up calls to customers and provide feed-back to the Duty Manager on duty.
The primary job responsibility in addition to the Work Controls Specialist include:
· Supporting the Construction Branch to ensure that updates CAD files are appropriately maintained in both CAD as well as Tririga
· Support request for modifications to the files based on red line drawings provided by the customer
· Post modifications made to Master drawings (from red line drawings) for approval by the designated customer representative
· After approved, place updated files in the master directory
· Revise the poly lines in the Tririga drawings at the direction of the customer based changes made to the master drawings.
· Provide square foot measurements to rooms and spaces
· Assist the Senior Duty Manager with creating minor reports, conducting follow up calls and closing tickets during down timeWhat We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.