| Job Description: ||
• Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or a related field.
• Fundamentals in Engineering (FE).
• Minimum four years experience with the planning, design and construction of water/wastewater projects.
• Proficiency with AutoCad and all Microsoft applications.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Do the best work of your life!
The water/wastewater division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Water/Wastewater Engineer for immediate employment in the Clifton, NJ office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in Water/Wastewater projects. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
• Technical writing, including design memorandums and reports
• Hydraulic calculations, sizing of mechanical equipment
• Preparation of design drawings and specifications
• Permitting in the NY/NJ area
• Cost estimating
• Project scheduling
• Review of shop drawings
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume online at www.urscorp.com and refer to Requisition # IE74696