| Job Description: ||
URS Corporation (www.urs.com) intends to be the contractor of choice to provide superior Systems Engineering, Integration, Operations and Readiness Support for the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) office in Aberdeen, Maryland and various other locations.
Private and confidential interviews available for current incumbent employees.
Education level - Bachelor's degree; Degree in (Preferred) - Business or Accounting; Minimum years of experience - 5 years; Substitutions - 8 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education. A minimum three (3) years experience managing government programs is required. Four (4) additional years of related experience will substitute for bachelors degree.
Required experience includes technical program management, budgeting, scheduling, performance trades, lifecycle costing, risk management, supportability, test and evaluation, and requirements development and management.
Must be able to pass/maintain a Security Clearance - active clearance is strongly preferred.
URS is seeking a Program Analyst (Journeyman) to provide acquisition support services the U.S. Army and the Program Executive Office for Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) in Aberdeen, Maryland and various other locations.
Assist in the direction and administration of the business segment financial operations. Manage and coordinate multiple operations and multiple contract staffs in cost estimating, financial analysis, sales and profit forecasting, indirect budget planning and financial metrics analysis at the business segment level. Plan and monitor cost control methods and processes. Prepare analysis and interpret business segment financial performance to support business segment management planning, cost controls and business segment performance.
Applies a wide range of analytical techniques, statistical assessment, and other measures in evaluating data to reach appropriate conclusions. Translates/recommends processes and procedures to ensure proper considderation of programmatic, technical, and mangaement factors for overall program mgmt successes. Responsible for the program strategic planning and program execution management; development, maintenance, and coordination of documents supporting Milestone reviews, legislation, regulations, policy and other records. In-depth knowledge of DoD 5000 series regulations that define the Defense Acquisition System.
This position is contingent and awaiting the contract to be awarded in April 2013.
1. Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, prioritization, and issue resolution of overall activities in the support and achievement of customer goals.
2. Interact with and advises customers by applying specific program knowledge and/or subject matter expertise in the execution of routine and non-routine tasks.
3. Interact and provide technical assessment to customers, through the application of specific program knowledge and subject matter expertise, in the execution of program management tasks.
4. Analyze requirement, interface with other professionals to generate program documentation such as plans, schedules, briefings, reports, correspondence, contracts/contract modifications, technical instructions/procedures and/or related material.
5. Analyze and track project budgets, schedules and deliverables, conduct research into specific areas, prepare findings and report findings to the customer.
6. Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
7. Review, analyze, provide comments, and provide assessments of technical and non-technical program reports; research specific area and prepare findings.
8. Interface with internal and external principal program participants for planning, prioritization and resolution of overall activities to support customer goals.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.