| Job Description: ||
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor's Degree is required.
• Minimum of 10 years of project controls, design and construction administration and at least 5 of those years of project management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with project staff, client, contractors and other agencies.
• Good organizational skills and careful attention to details.
• Proficient with MS Office and Primavera.
• This position requires successful completion of the URS Project Management Certification program within 6 months of hire. This certification program is a series of learning modules and is available on-line through the URS Learning Management System at no financial cost to the employee.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Do the best work of your life!
The Transportation and Infrastructure Business of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project manager for immediate employment in the Austin office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in project management, design and construction administration. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
This position will involve, but not be limited to the pursuit and management of transportation and infrastructure projects as well as support for planning projects.
The successful candidate will assist in identifying project opportunities through interactions with potential clients, and provide project management support for projects. The candidate will interact with both clients and other project managers to build credibility, trust and strong relationships that lead to ongoing project opportunities.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.