| Job Description: ||
This is an entry-level position with a bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, marketing, or economics; or a bachelors degree in an engineering science, management science or applied science; or a bachelors degree in a closely related field and zero to two years professional experience. Under close supervision performs a variety of project assignments requiring the knowledge and ability to select and apply standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Limited judgment required on details of work. Is able to organize and present data for purposes of evaluation.
Experience: This is an entry-level position.
• Knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (Measurement) reporting
• Strong Excel skills
• Working Knowledge of Maximo
• Working Knowledge of Oracle and Oracle Discoverer
• Strong presentation skills – visual and oral
• Facility Management budgeting
• Requires ability to read and understand information contained in a variety of documents or displayed on a computer screen.
• Requires ability to use a variety of office equipment and to operate a computer keyboard to access data bases, to send/receive messages and to prepare documents.
• Requires ability to attend meetings throughout the site and potentially travel to other URS, customer and/or vendor locations in the area, as well as some air travel to more distant locations.
• Requires the ability to communicate with others on the telephone and in one-on-one or group discussions, meetings and presentations.
• Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movements.
• Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
URS Corporation has a great Associate Planning Analyst position open in the Cleveland, Ohio office!
The Associate Planning Analyst is responsible for internal and external monthly, quarterly and yearly Key Performance Indicators (KPI) presentations and monthly Maximo reporting.
• Develops projects’ budget templates for use with Maximo reporting.
• Analyzes and reports on actual financial performance relative to targeted goals for the Facility Management group.
• Performs special studies at request of group management and operations and makes recommendations regarding KPI performance and budgeting.
• Assists in the identification and evaluation of potential KPI and budget shortfalls.
• Use Oracle and Oracle Discoverer to load financial data into Maximo reporting tool.
• Prepare yearly budgeting tool to fit specific project needs for the use of Maximo reporting.
• Provides direct and indirect support to the business development activities.
• Provides research and analysis for group KPI performance.
• Provides counsel to top management on the practices and procedures for developing improved reporting data and client presentations.
• Maintains existing programs and researches, recommends and implements new and/or modified programs.
• Develops and recommends changes in the company's policies and strategies based on developments in the internal or external environment.
No relocation assistance is available for this position.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.