| Job Description: ||
• Minimum Associates degree in related field
• Minimum four (4) years of experience working with Department of Defense contracts
• Or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, skills, knowledge, abilities and experience
• Proficient supporting REDCOM NDCEE Program Office
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficient use of PC- based applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong work ethic and professional demeanor
• Must work independently with minimal supervision, and complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
• Must be able to work both in a team environment, and without supervision
• For Security Clearance, must be able to pass a National Agency Check
• Valid driver's license required, with a good driving record and the ability to travel and drive regularly, often long distances
• Must be enthusiastic and self-disciplined in order to organize their time and work efficiently in a fast-paced and exciting environment
The position will be part of the URS-Arlington, VA branch office. This office executes a variety of projects in support of the Department of Defense. This position will require the candidate to support efforts related to policy and technical guidance development; management support to technical projects (e.g., project files, project reporting, meeting facilitation, and conference support); development and implementation of data collection methods; development and quality control of project deliverables; and program planning and management activities. The selected candidate will apply working knowledge to provide support to the NDCEE Program Office.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Formulating and compiling specific contract packages and may administer those packages during execution
• Assisting in writing, editing, and formulating the necessary documentation for adequate document control
• Coordinating and developing wide range of procurement documentations, including contracts, subcontracts agreements, modifications task/delivery orders, cost estimates analysis and special contact provisions
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
Do the best work of your life! URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs. URS has more than 50,000 employees in a network of offices in 34 countries.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.