| Job Description: ||
Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering discipline and 5 years of experience in PM/Eng construction related scope.
• Or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, skills, knowledge, abilities and experience.
• Need to understand design drawings and construction schedules
• Thorough understanding of construction techniques and sequencing.
• Ability to thoroughly and concisely document events, meetings, etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good working using personal computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
• Extensive skills with the utilization of project management software (Project Estimating, Scheduling, and Procurement systems).
• Cleanroom Specific Information
• Comprehensive knowledge of installation of cleanroom architectural components including but not limited to RMF, ceiling grid, ceiling components, Cleanroom wall system etc.
• Understanding of Cleanroom air system and integration with Cleanroom envelope.
• Basic understanding of Cleanroom electrical, LSS and security.
• High level understanding of Cleanroom AMHS and its integration into the Cleanroom construction sequence.
• Previous experience with Room ready walks and identification of punchlist items.
PSSS Specific Information
• Comprehensive knowledge of construction installation sequencing of chemical and gas systems including but not limited to facilitation of the Electrical, Process Piping, Process Mechanical Wet & Dry systems and distribution piping methods.
• Must understand and possess knowledge of semi-conductor industry building Hazardous Production Materials LSS systems and installations requirements
• Ability to identify hazards and monitor PSSS systems installations for safe work practices to ensure.
• Understanding of PSSS systems and its integration into the Basebuild & Tool Install construction sequences.
• Comprehensive understanding of PSSS systems equipment startup, Qual and commissioning and all safety level signoffs.
• Basic understanding and interpretation of Local AHJ and Intel Code/spec requirements. Must also possess basic knowledge of PSSS chemicals & gases.
• Basebuild Specific Information
• Comprehensive understanding of major base build systems and building construction practices including civil, architectural, electrical, HVAC, Life Safety, Fire Protection, Waste and Ultra Pure water specific to semi-conductor facility’s.
• Comprehensive understanding of Cleanroom construction and key integration ties to Basebuild systems including system integration, startup and commissioning and safety level signoffs.
• Basic understanding and interpretation of Local AHJ(State and City) and Intel Code requirements.
• Must obtain negative result on drug screen performed in accordance with URS drug testing policy.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• This position requires successful completion of the URS Project Management Certification program within 6 months of hire. This certification program is a series of learning modules and is available on-line through the URS Learning Management System at no financial cost to the employee.
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Assist Intel with oversight of the lump sum General Contractor’s construction and progress.
• Position will spend approximately 2/3 of time in the field to observe, understand, and validate progress with the construction work. Balance of time will be spent documenting and reporting findings from the field observations.
• Will work directly with the Intel PM to resolve any issues in the monitoring and auditing of the lump sum General Contractor’s quality program.
• Ability to identify hazards and monitor construction for safe work practices.
• Proactively look at the contractor’s proposed work for the coming 3 weeks and develop a specific list of Intel items that must be complete so that the Contractor’s work is not interfered with. (Examples, delivery of OFCI equipment, specific shut down windows, etc). Work as directed by the PM to assist in the coordination of Intel required items.
• Work under the direction of the Project Manager to interface with the contractor regarding construction issues for which the owner is responsible under the terms of the contract.
• Attend daily whiteboard meetings in the field
• Prepare a daily report with narrative, pictures, key activities occurring during the day, workforce and equipment numbers and problems encountered by the Contractor during the day.
• Communicate and document the status of field work with specific attention to deviations of the Contractor to published schedules and sequencing.
• Assist the PM’s in validating progress payment applications.
• Witness selected tests as identified in the GC’s Quality Assurance Plan or as called out in the specifications.
• Perform periodic audits of the Contractors Quality Assurance Plan.
• Assist the PM and CCM in preparing contractual notices regarding stop work notices, instructions or non-compliance items.