| Job Description: ||
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other scientific or technical disciplines directly related to the assigned work.
• 7 years of general work experience with at least three years being specialized.
• Must possess a TS/SCI level clearance
• Must possess a broad acquisition background, with experience in finance, contracts, and telecommunications.
• Must have good understanding and working experience with the FAR and DFAR
• Demonstrated ability to integrate new ideas in order to leverage existing knowledge for solving customer problems.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in translating customer needs into work requirements at varying levels of detail.
URS is looking for an Acquistion Support Analyst to join our team at Fort Meade in Maryland!
• Develop general project governance documents such as program plan, analysis of alternatives, acquisition program baseline.
• Coordinate documents produced by other contractors and/or planning teams to ensure consistency of the documentation supporting the program, before staffing with appropriate approval authorities.
• Generate high level milestone schedules for the project, and expand as necessary to include details of subtasks and resource requirements.
• Support the government with special studies and analysis, which may include risk analysis and risk mitigation for schedule, cost and/or performance.
• Attend meetings, provide details of project documents, compile impact studies, and provide recommendations and mitigations.
URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; information technology; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 57,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (www.urs.com).