| Job Description: ||
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or demonstrated equivalent.
• Must have 8+ years of professional human resources experience. A minimum of 5 years experience in a recruiting role is required.
• Must have recruiting experience in both a corporate recruiter role and in a staffing agency environment.
• Candidates must have recruiting experience in the nuclear energy industry.
• Candidates must have OFCCP knowledge and working experience.
• Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Ability to multi task with a sense of urgency while dealing with a large number of requisitions.
• Experience working with Microsoft office (Word, Excel), heavy internet sourcing ability.
• Must have experience building effective hiring manager relationships.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Candidates must be self-sufficient and have the ability to work with little supervision.
• Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident from an eligible country according to eCFR 810.
• Candidates who have experience in the oil and gas industry
• Previous experience working with URS and / or its legacies organizations
• Experience working with Virtual Edge
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
URS Corporation is seeking a Senior Recruiter to be based in our Fort Mill, SC location.
Position Description or Typical Responsibilities:
• Work with business partners (HR Managers, Hiring Managers) to understand the business objectives and the talent required to fill both urgent and long term staffing needs
• Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines
• Determine most effective source and advertise openings.
• Review and screen all resumes and applications
• Develop and complete accurate job postings for legal compliance and ensure the requirements are linked to the functions of the position.
• Ensure timely and accurate tracking and recording of information in the recruiting database for positions and candidates.
• Identify and execute creative sourcing methodologies to locate quality candidates, reduce costs, and meet business needs on a timely basis. This includes working with cold calling techniques, various social media, search mediums, sourcing channels to fill hard to fill openings.
• Participate in career fairs and other attracting/souring events as needed.
• Coach and guide Hiring Managers on recruitment process ensuring full understanding of responsibilities and cycle time commitments.
• Support all other functions in the Talent Acquisition organization.
• Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE