Show me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Engineer I – Environmental Remediation – Oil & Gas
AECOM is currently seeking Entry Level Engineers to be based out of our Houston, TX office. Scope of work includes environmental remediation of petroleum/chemical impacted sites and underground storage tanks. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, and have excellent technical writing and interpersonal communication skills, and be highly client service focused. Assignments may include field investigations, monitoring well installation, aquifer evaluation, permitting, report preparation, monitoring and sampling activities, operations and maintenance support, excavation activities, QA/QC data validation, etc. all accomplished under supervision.
· Minimum BS degree in engineering (civil, environmental, chemical, mechanical or geotechnical) or related science with 0-2 years of environmental consulting experience
· Experience in remediation of petroleum impacted sites and underground storage tanks is a plus
· Working knowledge of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and federal regulations a plus
· OSHA 40-hour training a plus
· Excellent verbal and written c ommunication skills
· Ability to work well in a project team and a fast paced environmentWhat We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.