| Job Description: ||
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years related experience
• Works well with other employees
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Intermediate knowledge of Internet, electronic mail systems, spreadsheet and word processing applications
• Excellent time management skills
• Listens and communicates effectively
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Do the best work of your life!
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
The Infrastructure / Engineering Division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Administrative Assistant for immediate employment in the Minneapolis office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in Administrative Services specific to Engineering
• Performs secretarial, clerical and administrative duties within the framework of specific job functions as set out by individual/regional offices.
• Assignments generally require knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs.
• Provides front desk support for Minneapolis office
• Assist with expense reports, scheduling travel and weekly timesheet processing.
• Schedules conferences, appointments, meetings, Minneapolis staff as necessary
• Performs a variety of word processing tasks in relation to technical and non-technical documentation, including the thorough check of formats, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Archiving, records management, document control within a specific team and/or projects may be an expected component of the support role.
• Assembles, reproduces prepared documents for both internal and external deliverables
• Provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
• Utilizes office equipment to accomplish assigned tasks.
• May be called upon to administer other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.