| Job Description: ||
• Associate's degree or completion of technical trade school courses
• Minimum five years of relevant experience
• Or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, skills, knowledge, abilities and experience
• Knowledge of environmental data collection, identification and investigation, and data entry
• Knowledge of typical environmental regulated activities for an active facility (such as permits, registrations, plans)
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• May require the ability to perform bending, kneeling, standing, and lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 lbs
• May require the ability to have a tolerance for working in outdoor environments, including prolonged walking or standing on various terrain in a wide range of weather conditions
• May require completing training for Hazwoper OSHA 40-hr certification.
• May require enrollment in the medical monitoring program requiring initial and annual physicals and initial and random drug screens.
• May require a valid driver's license with a good driving record and the ability to travel and drive regularly, often long distances.
• Must be able to acquire and maintain a Secret Security clearance
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
• Assisting with obtaining and recording environmental-related data prior to and during site visits.
• Accurately entering/adding/confirming the entry of environmental-related data collected for project into electronic database.
• Responsible for documents for project being named and uploaded into database accurately.
• Assisting with other project-related environmental and coordination tasks.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.