| Job Description: ||
• Associate degree in business, accounting, science or related field with a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
• Strong computer skills in Word and Excel, with the ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets and documents
• Highly organized and detail orientated
• Proactive problem solver, with good organizational and people skills
• Must be able to document and present work in a clear and concise manner
Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Do the best work of your life!
The Infrastructure and Environment division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Project Administrator for immediate employment in the Pittsburgh, PA office.
• Sets up, develops, and manipulates spreadsheets, as well as assists Project managers with budget tracking
• Assists Project Managers with administrative and financial aspects of small, low-risk projects
• Prepares Work Authorization forms for new projects modifications, and job closures
• Review invoices for consistency with contract requirements and rates
• Some interaction with project managers, sub-consultants, and clients at times on behalf of the program manager
• Maintain a project filing system
• Provide support on Document Control for a major engineering client
• Prepare proposals for small engineering projects with input from project managers and technical staff
• The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those stated above
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.