Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
The Body Shop. |
- Manage Purchase Order placing and delivery tracking for all New Product Development Brand Marketing Engagement signed off returns, MTO in line with market availability requirements –ensuring stock is correctly split by market in main Distribution Centre and available for on time allocations to meet market launch dates
- Manage RP orders for New Product Development from launch +6 months
- Understand market event activity to ensure focus on critical deliveries to support launch/event dates of New Product Development
- Work with forecast analysts to build long term forecast requirements for all New Product Development
- Work with Core Team to minimise OOS/overstocks on core articles being replaced by New Product Development hard launch/phase in articles.
- Proactively work with suppliers to minimise OOS and reduce any overstocks including managing any call off agreements
- Maintain/monitor all lifecycles codes and system master data
- Attend and Input into weekly BPM meeting where required/follow up next steps. Challenge issues that are likely to affect delivery timings and liaise with Zone Logistics Support to minimise effect on market launches.
The Body Shop International plc, the natural and ethical beauty brand, is uncompromising in its adherence to its Values. We strive for the perfect marriage of creative, innovative and effective products with strong integration of our Values. This continues to differentiate our Brand for 300 million customers worldwide, transgressing cultural and national points of difference everywhere.
We have over 2,700 stores in over 66 countries and territories worldwide. We continue to reach out to customers around the world through opening new stores, launching e-commerce sites, opening sub-franchise businesses and identifying selective wholesale in new markets plus adding new Global Travel Retail locations around the world.
Natural, sensorial and ethical: these are truly the Values that resonate with consumers in the 21st century and this is perfectly aligned with the Brand Values that have been in place at The Body Shop for more than 35 years.
We also have our own charity, The Body Shop Foundation. Launched in 1990 (registered charity no. 802757) we give financial support to pioneering, frontline organisations that otherwise have little hope of conventional funding. The Foundation's focus is to assist those working to achieve progress in the areas of human and civil rights, environmental and animal protection.
Find out more about our parent company online at: http://www.loreal.co.uk
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.