Show me jobs like this one
Tesla Motors. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile manufacturers.
Tesla Motors is looking for a Service Porter to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. We are seeking professional customer service experience and excellent oral and written communication skills. If you are interested in contributing to an amazing customer experience, we want you to join our service team. We are looking for self-motivated team players with a positive attitude! We seek individuals who value customer satisfaction. The Service Porter is a key contributor in the Tesla experience.
• Vehicle cleaning (wash and minor detailing)
• Deliver vehicles between production, service and sales operations
• Parts runner - expedite parts requirements as directed from Parts Operations
• Clean shop and Parts Operations
• Truck & Trailer service and maintenance
• Miscellaneous jobs as required
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurable
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Great work ethic & team player
• Ability to lift 50 - 60 pounds
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.