| Job Description: ||
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or demonstrated equivalent ( one year college equal to two years of work experience)
• Due to the nature of the work must be a US citizen or permanent resident
• Demonstrated excellent verbal and written skills
• One+ years of work experience to include activities such as report preparation, data analysis, or IT office equipment procurement
• Working Knowledge of: Microsoft’s System Center; Oracle Financial; Microsoft Office Suite.
• Working Knowledge of IT terminology and typical departmental structures.
• Demonstrated experience/competency in performing IT equipment Lease vs. Buy analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to convey information & business concepts in a concise, easily-understandable, professional manner.
• Demonstrated ability to apply business principles, theories, concepts and techniques to a variety of problems.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment in decision-making.
• Demonstrated ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and deliver multiple projects as required.
• Demonstrate good analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to travel as require (
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
URS Corporation is seeking an Associate Business Manager II to be based in our Boise, ID location.
Position Description or Typical Responsibilities:
The Associate Business Manager II supports the IT Business Management team through activities such as:
• facilitate procurement of IT Hardware/Software/Commodities/Training;
• compile/validate financial and key-performance data;
• perform review/analysis of data in order to identify trends;
• highlight key events within datasets and recommend actions as appropriate;
• create/update standard operating procedure (SOP) documents; etc.
Additionally, the Associate Business Manager II will create/update/distribute reports for other disciplines within IT as well as multiple levels of management and function as a back-up resource for key Business Management activities in order to ensure business continuity.
Level Specific Responsibilities:
• Communicate with end-users regarding technology needs and requests including conveying request status, tracking informaiton, deliver schedules, vendor communications, etc.
• Effectively manage workload including order processing, problem-resolution and troubleshoot process issues.
• Invoice coding including providing support to budget owners regarding cost allocations.
• Identify key datasets/data-sources and compile/validate data into usable, informative reporting.
• Analyze data to identify trends as well as highlight key events; recommend actions as appropriate.
• Create/update/distribute reports.
• Display good analytical, organizational and communications skills.
• Demonstrate individual initiative and ability to influence events in order to achieve goals.
• Provide support to other Business Management team members as well as act as back up on key team activities.
• Create & Update SOPs.
• Adhere to Business Management procedures in completing tasks as well as educate others on these procedures.
• Follow specific instructions in carrying out administrative and management tasks.
• Under direct supervision, performs duties of a basic and limited scope and complexity.
• Maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive data.
• Apply sound business principles to daily activities and demonstrate professionalism.
• Viewed as a subject matter expert within the organization.
• Additional duties as assigned.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE