| Job Description: ||
Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years supervisory experience with emphasis in inventory and warehouse management, and property accountability experience preferred. Must have a valid driver license.
Must have related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount, interest, commissions proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Must retain state vehicle operator permit, and able to be trained to operate vehicles up to one tone general purpose, and 6000 pound fork lift.
Will be responsible for overseeing warehouse operations, development and implementation of an equipment management information system, and establishment of an inspection, maintenance and repair capability for stored or leased equipment. This position supports a contract for the United States Department of State that includes a warehousing requirement. Position shall require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
Modify Essential Responsibilities to read:
1. Oversees inventory of equipment owned by the Department of State and under the custodial control of URS. This will include equipment items that are sensitive or contain sensitive characteristics.
2. Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow. Issues written and oral instructions.
3. Manages warehousing functions including receipt, storage, kit assembly, and disbursement of property.
4. Supervises the warehouse staff including ensuring staff is adequately trained; coordinating workloads, priorities, and schedules to ensure timely and effective completion of work; and monitoring and evaluating staff performance. Arranges for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of possessed personal property.
5. Oversees and recommends maintenance and repairs to the facility to include the daily review of security monitoring equipment. Purchases supplies and materials needed for operation of the facility and customer support as defined in the contract.
6. Implements and monitors daily and month-end reporting of facility security, fire prevention, and space utilization.
7. Responsible for the daily operation of the warehouse in accordance with the standing safety practices of URS.
8. Manages warehouse operations including acceptance, storage, maintenance, inventory, and release of all merchandise and property within the facility.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.