Show me jobs like this one
Are you ready to change the future? You have the opportunity to join the company that helped establish solar markets around the world and continues to innovate in the renewable energy space. SunPower has facilities in the US, Europe and Asia, and we are seeking talented people to join us in building a clean energy future.|
Widely recognized as the world’s standard for solar, SunPower produces the world’s highest efficiency solar products. Our quality and reliability standards far exceed those of any other company in the industry.
SunPower and Total, the global energy producer and provider, have announced a transformational investment by Total in SunPower. The companies have signed a set of strategic agreements to accelerate SunPower’s growth in the increasingly competitive solar sector. Total’s investment is based on SunPower’s leading position in designing, manufacturing and delivering the world’s highest efficiency, highest reliability solar systems with guaranteed performance. These agreements will accelerate SunPower’s growth and further improve its financial strength.
SunPower is committed to the success of our company, our employees and the communities around the world that need us most. We support our employees’ commitment to their communities through a culture of volunteerism, and through The SunPower Foundation, which makes grants to green initiatives throughout the world. As a company, we operate with the highest sustainability standards.
In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Senior Manager, IT CRM will be responsible for driving application development for Customer Relationship Management and Web Applications covering Marketing, Sales, and Service. This position will report to the Senior Director of IT, CRM.
This position will interface closely with the functional business managers across our Global Business Units, including but not limited to Global Business Processes owners and business unit stakeholders. The Senior Manager, IT CRM will be responsible for SunPower’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) processes and systems primarily focusing on Market to Order but including parts of Forecast to Delivery, Order to Cash, and Issue to Resolution core processes. This individual will closely with the Senior Director of IT, CRM to provide primary IT leadership of these core process area. The Senior Manager will partner with Global Processes Owners to understand the business requirements and then drive development and deployment of relevant supporting IT systems to achieve business goals. To succeed in this role, you will possess detail-oriented execution skills, overall business savvy, strong communication abilities and a focus on service excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
• Responsible for the effective functioning of all customer facings applications including SFDC CRM, SFDC PRM, Partner Portal and custom built partner facing tools and initiatives under the umbrella to improve the end to end online experience for our Partners and Customers.
• Manage a team of outsourced service providers and developers to deliver IT solutions.
• Partner with senior IT management and peers to define application roadmap to ensure a scalable and effective IT application infrastructure.
• Conduct technology / solution evaluation and recommend appropriate solution for business needs.
• Focus on continuous improvement and identify opportunities to provide IT related services more efficiently and effectively.
• Monitor performance of outsourced providers to ensure adequate and continuously improving service levels.
• Consult with Business Unit management to determine business goals and identify effective information systems and business process solutions to achieve these.
• Advise business stakeholders on business process improvement and reengineering opportunities.
• Working closely with sales management to assure proper business stakeholder participation, sponsorship and engagement.
• Work with global process owners to ensure that relevant information systems serve the business needs effectively.
• Build Client Relations: establish productive and reciprocal relationships, manage stakeholders.
• Project leadership through all phases of the project lifecycle, including: Analysis, Requirements Definition, Design, Build & Test, Conversion, User Acceptance Test, Training, and on-going Support
• Overall responsibility for defining and driving the overall structure, company processes, and IT and Business role accountability for overall IT governance function including IT PMO and Vendor Management office.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com and Force.com platform.
• Process Knowledge in sales and marketing.
• Client-facing Skills: business networking, consulting and partnering, influence.
• Familiarity and successful working experience using key process excellence and quality principles such as Six Sigma, 8D, Process Enterprise. Familiarity and successful working experience with applicable industry standards such as PMP, CMM, ITIL, and ISO 9001
• Deep expertise and successful working experience with IT Service Providers covering all phases of the systems development lifecycle
• Hands on experience with all aspects of the project lifecycle, including detailed deliverable development as well as team management at all levels.
• Strong analytical capabilities (market, financial, operations)
• B.S. degree MIS or computer science.
• 8+ years program management experience
• 2+ successful large CRM project implementations.
• Deep expertise and successful working experience with IT Service Providers covering all phases of the systems development lifecycle. Experience in contract negotiations and documents review.
• MBA a plus
• Process Knowledge in supply chain helpful.
• Experience in program management at a “Big 4” consulting firm preferred.
• Successful large Salesforce.com project implementations experience
• Strong judgment and decision making abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication / presentation abilities, including facilitation, negotiation, presentation and demonstration.
• Excellent organizational skills. Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good people management skills, including recruiting, mentoring, and career development.
• Proven leadership and influencing abilities from core team up through executive levels.
• Strong stakeholder management, communications, and facilitation experience across the full lifecycle of complex products.
• Proven ability to hire, train and motivate a team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is SunPower’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. SunPower disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.