| Job Description: ||
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor’s in Engineering (Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical, or Environmental).
• Minimum 10 years working in environmental field with experience in Upstream Oil & Gas Client Sector.
• Experience with Upstream Oil and Gas Engineering Issues.
• Experience with Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) permitting.
• Experience with Air Quality Permitting.
• Experience with Oil & Gas clients and projects
• Marketing and sales experience to Oil & Gas and Pipeline clients.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Do the best work of your life!
At URS, we’ve got a lot of incredible projects going. But the most impressive is our total business success. We’re already a recognized leader in the engineering, architectural, planning and construction management services. As the scope of our projects expands and diversifies, the opportunity for you to be challenged and develop will also continue to grow. If you’d like to work at the top of the industry, consider our opening for Senior Engineer Upstream Oil & Gas - TX/OK Region.
Responsible for the growth, development and execution of URS’ environmental business in Upstream Oil & Gas, FERC licensing, environmental survey, and other environmental support practice for URS’ pipeline clients.
Primary accountabilities for this position would include:
• Responsible for all upstream oil & gas environmental permitting opportunity development and execution efforts throughout URS’ Operations.
• Develop relationships and establish and secure MSAs with new oil & gas clients that meet URS’ risk profile and financial requirements.
• Lead, as appropriate, primary proposal efforts to bid and win major project opportunities and on occasion serve as Senior Project Director, Manager or Senior Technical Advisor on ipstream Oil & Gas projects.
• Identify and hire key technical staff, as needed, to establish and grow a comprehensive Oil & Gas permitting and environmental team and practice.
• Interface with URS’ Oil & Gas Leadership Team on a national basis to ensure a seamless service delivery team for our Pipeline and LNG Clients.
• Interface with URS’ Engineering organization to promote, develop, and market an integrated environmental/engineering service offering for URS’ clients.
• Work across geographic regions (e.g. Denver, Pennsylvania, and Midwest) to support key clients on a national basis, as needed, to ensure a consistent delivery team and level of performance.