| Job Description: ||
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
1. High School Diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
2. 6+ years experience as a electrical technician in production maintenance.
3. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Associates Degree in Industrial Technology preferred.
2. Experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical circuits on machines and equipment in an industrial environment.
3. Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing hydraulic and pneumatic systems on CNC metal cutting and shaping equipment.
4. Experience troubleshooting and diagnosing power transfer devices, pumps, and gearboxes on assembly line equipment
5. Experience troubleshooting and repairing HVAC mechanical systems
This position may require a valid Driver's License.
This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
All Positions with URS will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client's location.
All Positions with URS may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
•Have the ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs.
•Have the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
•Have the flexibility to bend, stoop and/or squat repetitively during shift.
•Have the ability to kneel repetitively during shift.
•Have the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis during shift.
•Have the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis during shift.
•Have the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
•Have the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
•Coping with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
Note: No relocation available.
URS has a 2nd shift Process Maintenance Technician IV position in Winston-Salem, NC.
This position supports our process maintenance team. This position will be responsible for, but not limited to, technical support to the maintenance team for all aspects of Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Mechanical, and Electrical, troubleshooting and repairs of the CNC metal cutting, shaping, fabrication, and assembly line equipment, and associated facility equipment.
At URS, we specialize, in part, in facilities management and maintenance for industrial, manufacturing, distribution and commercial sites worldwide. When you work for URS, you join 57,000 employees providing world class technical services to our customers. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 3weeks Paid Time Off and 401k plan with 5% match, etc. - and your benefits start the same day you do.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.