| Job Description: ||
Bachelor's degree (must have) and at least 8 years of job related experience are required.
Candidates shall have:
1. Significant documented naval shipboard network system administrator and operational experience with a minimum of two afloat tours as an information professional officer or senior enlisted.
2. A broad technical experience in the fields of communications and IA in an operational environment.
3. Experience with Combined Enterprise Regional Information Exchange (CENTRIX), Navy Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS), Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) and SCI Networks.
4. Documented experience as a USN communications/network instructor or qualification as a USN master training specialist
5. Significant documented instructional systems design experience related to USN C4ISR mission.
Prior assignment(s) to Network Operations Center (NOC) is preferred.
Position requires a current Secret Security Clearance.
Position may require travel.
URS is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to provide program and management support to USFF and all training activities/commands for the development, coordination, implementation, analysis, and assessment of fleet training policy and programs in Norfolk, Virginia. The PM will support determination, development, coordination, communication, and implementation of fleet training policy; which will include, training alternatives, training effectiveness, and assessment of training methodologies; and training transformation (T2), innovation, and experimentation. The successful candidate will be responsible for overall operation providing fleet synthetic training program management and synthetic training program support.
1. Working under the supervision of a senior PM or above demonstrates and provides project leadership in their area of responsibility. Debrief FST exercises in accordance with measures of effectiveness (MOE)/measures of probability.
2. Identify potential project problems or opportunities, analyze the issues using all appropriate resources, develop alternatives, and arrive at the most optimum approach to mitigate problems or exploit opportunities.
3. Ensures development and adherence to the project Work Breakdown Structure, Asset Management, and Workflow Management elements.
4. Provide critical analysis and recommendations for training requirements definition, validation, documentation, implementation, monitoring, and reviews.
5. Establish track and report status against key performance indicators or contractual metrics on a routine basis.
6. Provide critical analysis and recommendations on the use of simulation and synthetic technology to support local and networked training.
7. Demonstrate command of schedule goals, key milestones, and approach to the work embodied according to the Master Schedule.
8. Ensures that a firm scope-based schedule baseline is established and properly resourced.
9. Oversee the development of training assessment policy and certification and qualification requirements for units, adaptive force packages (AFP), SGs, and SFs including readiness assessment modeling and reporting requirements (Defense Readiness Reporting System - Navy (DRRS-N), Total Force Integrated Readiness Model (TFIRM), NTIMS, NWTS, and QFF).
10. Demonstrates knowledge of the schedule tools, procedures, and work process.
11. Reviews, reports and manages key performance measures defined within the contract. Implements corrective measures when measures are outside service levels or bandwidths.
12. Consistently meets or improves upon the established schedule goals in their area of responsibility.
13. Provide critical analysis and recommendations concerning operational issues, operational doctrine, and operational plans and coordination relevant to warfare community training (strike, air defense, surface/subsurface/undersea, sea control, information and intelligence, strategic and tactical communications, amphibious and expeditionary forces, irregular and special warfare.
14. Submit Financial Progress / Status Reports (MFSR)
15. Provides accurate monthly forecasts of cost, schedule, and resource utilization.
16. Provide monthly status/progress reports consistent with the invoice period, by the 5th workday of the month to the COR and ACOR(s).
17. Support for exercises/events including requirement collection, scenario development, exercise support, execution, analysis, and assessment.
18. Ensure safety and well-being of its employees, safeguarding company funds and property, and generally represents the company with respect to the customer
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested