| Job Description: ||
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business or other quantitative discipline
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the strategic sourcing disciplines or business environment
• Contract administration experience required
• Experience with construction Request for Information and Request for Proposal process
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
The CM/PM group of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented contract administrator for immediate employment in the Orlando office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in contract administration. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
• Participate on cross-functional sourcing projects with key internal stakeholders within our client's corporate operations and real estate team
• Evaluate architects, designers, general contractors and other consultants based on pre-determined selection criteria
• Develop and lead RFI/RFP process for professional, design and construction services in accordance with our client's policies and procedures
• Analyze bids based on total cost/supply to identify opportunities to achieve optimal value
• Prepare and execute clear, structured negotiations following pre-defined sourcing methodology
• Prepare and execute contracts as well as perform post-award administration
• Assist in the development and execution of performance management programs with suppliers that focus on quality, responsiveness and cost
• Analyze marketing industry trends and conditions that affect internal stakeholders and external suppliers and/or pricing
• Continuously improve the firm's procure to pay process by identifying and leading efforts with affected departments to reduce cycle times, improve customer service and enhance efficiency
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
Do the best work of your life! URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.