| Job Description: ||
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or related field; or equivalent HR experience.
• Experience: No prior experience in the recruiting field is required for this position. Candidates with 1+ year of recruiting experience in a technical environment (engineering / construction) are preferred.
• Candidates must have the ability to multi task with a sense of urgency.
• Experience working with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required; heavy internet ability is required.
• Must have experience building effective relationships in a business setting.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
• Candidates must be self-sufficient and have the ability to work with little supervision.
• Candidates must have a desire to work in a fast-paced, high caliber and dynamic environment.
• Understanding of OFCCP requirements is preferred.
• Previous experience working in college relations is preferred.
• Previous URS Experience is preferred.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• Relocation and per diem support are not available for this position.
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
URS Corporation is seeking a College Recruiter join our Energy & Construction Recruiting Team. This position will be based in our Denver, CO location.
• As a member of the college relations team, work with a team of College Connections Champions to develop and host on campus events.
• Schedule and attend college and diversity career fair events, representing URS.
• Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
• Develop working relationships with colleges to aid in recruiting.
• Review and screen all resumes and applications.
• Develop and complete accurate job postings for legal compliance and ensure the requirements are linked to the functions of the position.
• Ensure timely and accurate tracking and recording of information in the recruiting database for positions and candidates.
• Coach and guide Hiring Managers on recruitment process ensuring full understanding of responsibilities and cycle time commitments.
• Support all other functions in the Talent Acquisition organization.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE