Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Purpose: Monitors, maintains, and reconciles accounts, ledgers, and reports for accounts and special purpose funds in accordance with company policies and procedures. Identifies and resolves discrepancies in reported data. Assists management in applying financial data and recommends alternatives to resolve difficult problems. Prepares monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual internal and external financial reports.
Supervisory Role: None
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitors, maintains, and reconciles accounts, ledgers and reports for accounts and special purpose funds. Identifies and resolves discrepancies in reported data.
2. Ensures the accuracy of adjustments made to the general ledger as well as provides professional input and/or feedback for the systematic upgrades to the core financial systems.
3. Assists management in applying financial data and recommends alternatives to resolve difficult problems.
4. Prepares monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual internal and external financial reports.
5. Prepares procedural instructions for the development or implementation of automated accounting systems and conducts financial analyses and internal audits.
6. Recommends the establishment of policies and procedures affecting the accounting system. Participates in the development and updating of departmental work instructions, Statements of Work, and Project Operating Procedures.
7. Advises less experienced associates on handling simple to complex accounting practices, procedures, and customer complaints or inquiries in order to avoid reoccurring issues.
8. Interfaces with designated Government Representatives and contractors to assure smooth operations and compliance with government directives, standards, and needs.
9. Other duties, as assigned.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field is required.
a. Two to four years of experience analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports; or through a combination of education / experience.
2. Specialized knowledge:
a. Ability to establish program objectives or performance goals and asses progress toward achievement.
b. A strong understanding of military and government contracting terminology and principles is desired.
a. Must have high-level organizational and planning skills, so that workflow is managed efficiently and accurately.
b. Must have high level of proficiency in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and other related applications.
c. Must have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
d. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of workers and external high-ranking officials.
e. Must be able to handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.