| Job Description: ||
This position is administrative in nature, supporting the Talent Acquisition (TA) function and department on a wide variety of activities, and requires an individual who has excelled in a fast paced environment and whom is able to manage multiple projects at once. This individual must be detail oriented and have excellent follow through. Professional communication (both written and verbal) and a customer focused attitude are essential for the success of this role.|
Manage Preferred Agency Database:
- Schedule and coordinate meetings (training session, offsite, departmental, all hands, etc.)
- Process invoices and candidate expense reports for payment
- Assist in creating presentations
- Answer basic staffing questions from internal employees and team members
- Manage the background check process for senior/executive level hires
- Manage the TA SharePoint site ensuring materials are organized and up to date
- Collect agency information from internal and external sources
- Follow up with internal and external sources to review new applicant tracking system (ATS) Agency Manager
- Establish agency codes and input and update agency data in ATS
- Provides training to TAs and preferred vendors on ATS Agency Manager
LinkedIn System Administrator:
- Manage all administrative aspects of the recruiting and candidate lifecyle including opening a requisitions,managing position postings and process requirements, managing candidate data and process flow, review of government and export compliance requirements, working with hiring managers and HR on offer package and approvals, executes offer letters, and disposition of requisitions.
- Support OFCCP auditing, providing information from ATS as requested by Compliance
- Provide ATS users with technical assistance, research, and respond to queries for N.A., and log help desk tickets with ATS vendor as needed.
- Set up new users in system, hiring managers, and locations as needed
- Train new systems users in ATS
- Maintain offer letter templates in the ATS
- Works with vendors to assign/reassign licenses as needed
- As license holder, assist TAs with any additional posting slots needed
- Schedules interviews and telepresence for senior/executive level candidates
- Make travel arrangements for senior/executive level candidates
- Processes interview expenses for candidates
- Employee Referral Program – research referral claims, missing bonuses, reporting errors, etc.
- Assist with volume hiring as needed
- Special projects as needed
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of administrative / support experience.
- Experience in an administrative or coordinator role for a professional service company having worked in HR or Recruiting desired
- College degree preferred
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focused individual who is extremely detail oriented and has impeccable accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Intermediate level knowledge/use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills