Show me jobs like this one
The Body Shop. |
Develop the strategy for VM in Store in line with the overall Brand Strategy and integrated within the Customer Activation Strategy.
Deliver, in collaboration with Event team and Category and Innovation teams, creative & store ready Event VM propositions and on time-on budget Store Event packs making sure they are well received and understood by Zone and markets.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Ensure full integration of Store in events' customer activation plans as #1 touch point
• Develop innovative VM presentation initiatives for each product launch/event in order to maximise customer experience (Visual impact, driving transactions, communicating product’s benefit) while ensuring that they meet markets’ needs (cascadability through different store formats, shop fit types, investment levels)
• Maximize ATV by optimizing space allocation/developing impulse units where needed. Make the merchandizing work harder to sell products
• Develop Retail ready VM guidelines – Store planograms/core signage
• Contribute to the event planning and animation process together with other Head of Function to ensure that VM execution is aligned and event 360 process take in consideration VM agenda
• Develop Retail ready events' implementation guidelines, combining both Brand and Commercial thinkings
• Deliver materials to market timelines and to budget (monitor and control department costs, reducing spend where applicable) and establish VM targets : cost of each event should be monitored as well as return on investment
• Adapt Pulse boutique concept-stage projects to ensure viability and cascadability across full estate
• Facilitate excellent VM execution in-store - reflecting Brand and Category strategies effectively – through active communication with Zones and Key Markets
Coordinate and ensure the ontime delivery of VM components with the sourcing and supply chain teams through active coordination and allignement of the different functions
• Research best practices within competitors and stay abreast of innovations, of developments in Visual Merchandising mainly in the C&T retail sector but also in other strategic industries (foods, design, fashion etc.)
To Manage, lead and develop the International VM Team, inspire and coach the team to ensure maximum attention to details and creativity.
Working Relationships & Interfaces :
C&I Teams External agencies - Freelancers
International Event Team
Zones & Markets - Brand & VM Teams
International Operations (Sourcing, Supply Chain)
Experience and technical skills: