Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. Perform all functions of inbound receiving related to cross dock and flow.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform cross dock/flow receiving or selection as scheduled or assigned
- Maintain a positive company image by providing excellent customer service
- Maintain cross dock and flow data entry in OrderLink and EXE
- File and organize documentation of deliveries and billing
- Complete pallet count, temperature and sweep worksheets as required
- Assist in responding to store issues regarding cross dock or flow items or deliveries
- Run reports as requested or assigned
- Maintain or exceed all performance standards and expectations
- Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment
- Support Global, Regional, store and facility programs
- Perform daily audits of cross dock pallets
- Comply with all applicable health and safety codes.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Proficient computer skills
- Familiarity with OrderLink and EXE programs preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Safe work habits
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position
- Willingness to be a dynamic member of a successful team
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends as required
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.