Show me jobs like this one
The Body Shop. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
JOB PURPOSE Share responsibility with the Store Manager for driving and achieving store sales targets through coaching the team to achieve exceptional customer service standards. Demonstrates high levels of personal customer service. Maintains exceptional operational standards at front and back of house. PRIMARY JOB TASKS/RESPONSIBILITIES Customers |
• Generate sales by directing the team when running the sales floor, maintaining a high level of energy at all times.
• Effectively communicate sales and KPI targets to the team.
• Lead by example, personally demonstrating an excellent standard in sales and customer service.
• Assume an active role in coaching and training the team in sales and service techniques.
• Motivate the team by enthusiastically driving events, promotions, and incentives.
• Take full accountability for managing the store in the Store Manager's absence. People
• Train coach and develop the store team based on the priorities and demands of the business.
• Utilize all available tools to develop the team
• Lead by example and act as a role model for the team.
• Manage people in accordance with our policies and our values. Treat others as you would wish to be treated.
• Be open, honest and constructive when engaging with the team.
• Manage any staff absences in line with Company procedures and ensure Welcome Back meetings are conducted following all absence periods.
• Ensure staff rota's are prepared and communicated with 4 weeks notice wherever practicable
• Communicate with the store team in an effective, inclusive and timely manner.
• Observe and coach the store team to react to store performance
• Maintain a consistent level of high professionalism.
• Assists in induction and training of new members of the team and supports ongoing development.
• Ensures high standards of personal presentation for yourself and the team in accordance with company guidelines.
• Creates a fun and engaging atmosphere to inspire our customers and team Operations
• Assists with the implementation and maintenance of each "Event" following company direction as outlined in communication guidelines.
• Ensures an excellent shopping experience by maintaining a high level of hygiene and immaculate sales floor standards.
• Ensures that the sales floor is full and replenished at all times.
• Ensure all company policies and procedures are complied with. Finance
• Control cash deposits in compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Assist Store Manager in maintaining store payroll within guidelines.
• Assist the Store Manager by managing appropriate cover for all staff holidays
• Maintain accurate Data Integrity by ensuring all stock management routines are followed.
• Adhere to and enforce all Loss Prevention policies and procedures, sharing accountability for shrinkage results. Other
• Maintain the high ethical standards of The Body Shop
• To perform other related duties as assigned or requested
• To maintain strict levels of confidentiality with regard to all levels of the business
• A flexibility towards hours and location will be required to manage the needs of the business Core Competencies Focus on the Customer Achieves Results Sells with Passion Builds Team Energy ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
• Experience, in the Retail or Service Sector.
• Proven people management, communication and leadership skills.
• Exceptional planning and organizing skills.
• Proven successful track record in delivering service, sales and profit expectations.