Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
As a Sanitation Team Member you will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and order on the sales floor and parking lot areas to ensure a clean and safe environment for both Team Members and Guests. This position will perform various daily/weekly cleaning tasks, minor repairs and projects.
- Maintain the cleanliness and safety of the sales floor and the customer and Team Member bathrooms.
- Sweep, pick up debris, and clean spills throughout the sales floor.
- Regularly check the trash receptacles on the sales floor and empty as necessary.
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces and polish the stainless steel on the sales floor.
- Dust fixtures, shelves, and product, including high dusting.
- Clean, dust, and empty trash in back offices.
- Assist in keeping sample areas full, clean, and appealing.
- Clear and clean tables in the caf areas throughout the day and bring dishes/ cutlery to dishwashing area.
- Collect, consolidate, and separate recycling into proper receptacles.
- Maintain accurate sweep logs.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize and maintain all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Experience cleaning in the grocery/ food industry.
- Knowledge and experience performing basic maintenance.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Use of box cutters.
Essential Job Functions:
Benefits Category: 1
Close Date: 7/9/2013