Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Duties: • Will uphold all WFM and USDA standards, including HACCP program. |
• Communicate and work closely with QA and Production TL.
• Team Player will work in other areas as need.
• Ensure SAFETY in the work place.
• Detailed and diligent while cleaning.
• Cleaning and buffing bathrooms, break room and office areas.
• Responsible for filling supplies in the kitchens.
• Taking trash out and chemical distribution.
• Accountable for WFM policies.
• Good organizational skills and maintain cleanliness in all areas.
• Able to lift 50 Lbs. or more repeatedly.
• Must be able to bend and move repetitively.
• Able to work in very physically demanding environment.
• Must be able to work weekends, and most days with flexibility.
• Not afraid to challenge decision to ensure safety.
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Strong communication skills.
• Positive attitude.
• Desire to grow with WFM.
Essential Job Functions: