| Job Description: ||
• Minimum of ten (10) years technical and/or operational experience that demonstrates the individual is a prominent and recognized authority in the subject matter field.
• Candidates should possess excellent communications and analytical skills; working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
• Mastery of Department of Defense and Air Force policies, procedures and tools.
• Position may require travel.
• Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a security clearance.
URS is looking for a Program Manager 2 to join our team in Crane, Indiana.
The Program Manager 2 will provide high-level expert advice, assistance, guidance or counseling to the government in support of DoD programs. The Subject Matter Expert (SME) will possess weapon system specific or functional area expertise.
The functional area fields may include: management, engineering, financial, contracting, logistics, Test & Evaluation and or business improvement or investigative efforts. This may also include studies, analysis and reports documenting any proposed developmental, consultative or implementation efforts/recommendations.
Support of PEO IWS5 (i.e., the Customer) Acoustic Communications (AN/WQC-2/2A, AN/WQC-6, AN/BQC-1), Depth Sounders (AN/UQN-1/4/4A) and Surface Ship Transducer (TR-232/233, TR-355, TR-330/330A, TR-313), including:
• Provide overall support in the areas of Program Management, Configuration Management, Financial Management, Technical, and Logistics support, including preparation of agendas and meeting minutes, and resolving and monitoring action items, monitoring field activity efforts, and tracking program milestones and schedules and assists in near term and long range planning.
• Direct communication with government and contractor activities that support Acoustic Communications and Depth Sounders systems and equipments.
• Represent the Customer at government-conducted PARM reviews/meetings for new ship construction programs to discuss and report on Customer-managed equipments.
URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; information technology; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 57,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (www.urs.com).