| Job Description: ||
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science and 3 years related experience OR successful completion of certified Tech/Voc school and 8 years related experience.
• Requires self-motivated individual possessing excellent people, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong network experience maintaining Cisco switches and routers, and trouble-shooting general LAN/WAN problems.
• Must have knowledge of general security methodologies such as firewalls, IDS/IPS and access control lists.
• Must be able to pass National Agency Check to achieve a position of trust (ADPII).
• Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management is required. Compliance with Department of Defense, Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II or equivalent certification (i.e. Security + and Cisco Certified Network Associate or equivalent).
• CompTIA Security + is REQUIRED.
• CCNA or equivalent certification is REQUIRED.
• US Citizenship is REQUIRED.
URS is looking for a Network Engineer to join our team at Pearl Harbor in Honolulu, Hawaii!
• Provides network infrastructure support to routing and switching equipment, firewalls and IDS/IPS, and associated cabling.
• Other duties include validating bi-annual equipment inventory and documenting the network.
URS Corporation is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; information technology; and decommissioning and closure services. URS provides services for power, infrastructure, industrial, oil and gas, and federal projects and programs. Headquartered in San Francisco, URS Corporation has more than 57,000 employees in a network of offices in nearly 50 countries (www.urs.com).