Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
As a member of our Whole Body Team, your role will include stocking and facing of nutritional supplements and body care products, maintaining the Whole Body floor and displays, and selling product in support of regional Whole Body standards. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable customer service to customers and team members.
- Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, quality products and attentive, knowledgeable service.
- Ensure a fresh and appealing display by keeping shelves and displays clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating, and removing out-of-date products.
- Understand why our products are different than conventional stores and explain differences to customers.
- Comply with all applicable regulations and guidelines (in the United States this includes DSHEA - Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act) when assisting guests in selecting products that best suit their needs.
- Log and process customer special orders and retrieve special orders for customers by request.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Keep Whole Body department clean, sweep floors and maintain sweep logs.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all Whole Body equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Familiarity with Whole Body products, nutritional information and areas of studies e.g. herbs, homeopathy, etc preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers and answer questions in a clear service-oriented manner.
- Knowledge of the DSHEA Act (US and Canada locations), knowledge of regulations regarding complementary medicine (UK locations).
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Use of box cutters.
- Use of electric pallet jacks or other heavy machinery.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions: