| Job Description: ||
- Manages project(s) with up to $5M contract value and $250K-$1M annual gross revenue in support of U.S. Government Missile Defense Agency Programs.
- Plans, directs, and supervises all operations included in moderately-sized projects with moderate risk, complexity and financial impact.
- Manages and leads all technical, financial, and client satisfaction areas using consistent processes and tools.
- May include management of small teams across business lines, in remote locations and/or management of subcontractors.
- Acts as primary point of contact with client and has full responsibility for project delivery.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Bachelor of Science degree in
- Engineering plus 8+ years' experience required. Registration as registered architect or licensed engineer required.
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- PMP preferred
- Experience managing projects for the US Army Corps of Engineers and knowledge of USACE standards for CAD/BIM Technology, Cost Engineering and A-E Services a plus.