Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Earth Tech Inc.. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
|Industries:||Management Consulting Services|
Description : Responsible for driving the growth, strategy and sale of AECOM's services for the Energy business line within a region. Develops marketing plans, anticipates opportunities, and identifies market trends. Works with other Region Business Line Leaders to achieve strategic business growth targets. Builds strong relationships and interacts regularly with existing and new clients, teaming partners, industry groups and stakeholders linked to the business line. Coordinates efforts between the region and geography business line. Serves as an ambassador for AECOM. |
Drawing upon technical expertise, directs the development of capture plans that conform to the business development strategy and technical capabilities. Defines and mitigates risks and commercial terms during the pursuit process. Negotiates favorable contract terms and conditions, manages achievement of cost of sales, as-sold margin, backlog, and other related financial and business goals. Continuously interacts with clients assuring satisfaction with AECOM services and interacting with project delivery personnel to ensure any service issues are identified and addressed in a proactive manner.
Key Performance Indicators : Sales, NSR, bookings, book-to-burn, backlog growth, SNB conversion, as-sold margin, market share, BD ROI, client/account NSR, client satisfaction, industry leadership.
Works in conjunction with the Region Executive, Geography Business Line Executive, and Geography End Market and Account Management Leaders to grow profitable business to ensure financial success of the Region by developing and implemented strategic growth plans.
Provides industry leadership across all end markets - in the Energy Business Line, and leads the sales planning process for the business line across the Region. Oversees development of capture strategies and direct pursuits of profitable business. May also represent the company in municipal, provincial, state, and federal group forums. Provides guidance and coaching to business development, end market, account management and other region sales support staff. Is a member of the Region Management Team, focused on optimizing the overall performance of the Region.
Direct Reports : Region End Market Leaders, Region Account Managers, (with Geography End Market/Account Managers), Region Technical Leaders (with Region Executive)
Consistently demonstrates AECOM Leadership competencies :
• Ensures Unflinching Customer Focus - demonstrates deep customer insight, ensures a client driven culture, spearheads and supports market-focused solutions.
• Ensures industry leadership - cultivates best in class professional expertise, supports continuous professional development culture, champions differentiated, integrated client solutions, builds on global reputation as industry leader.
• Global Strategic Thinker - demonstrates keen strategic market insight, shapes organizational strategy to achieve long-term enterprise goals, influences market dynamics to favorably position AECOM, skillfully navigates rapidly changing business climates.
• Leverages global/geography reach - drives integrated solutions, effectively balances geography/local capabilities and resources, consistently optimizes enterprise synergies, serves as a guardian of AECOM.
• Enterprise Business Acumen - deploys world-class business practices, exerts enterprise-level influence, demonstrates cross-cultural business savvy.
• Communicates Masterfully - builds broad and deep external networks, uses a full range of available communication mediums to inspire and engage others, demonstrates empathy, understanding and exceptional active listening skills, elicits feedback and encourages others to speak up. Candidates must be fluent in English and French.
• Also demonstrates: Builds high performance organizations, is an architect of change, expands capability and capacity, drives flawless execution.
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.