| Job Description: ||
Your role will oversee the buying, stocking, inventory and margin control of the Body Care area (sub-department) within the Whole Body Department.
- Set and achieve the highest standards in retail execution.
- Provide our customers with legendary service.
- Complete maintenance of the body care sub-department.
- Order product from vendors as appropriate.
- Maintain a well-stocked and well-merchandised department.
- Control spoilage and sampling.
- Assist in the training and development of Team Members.
- Achieve required margin targets for appropriate sub-department
- Support goals and visions of Team Leader.
- Support all regional and global programs and policies.
- Work a minimum of one closing shift per week, as well as one weekend day per week.
- Work all inventories as required, and monitor inventory levels and purchase journals.
- Meet all accounting deadlines.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Successful experience working in a retail body care environment.
- Strong basic math skills including the ability to add, multiply, divide, subtract and calculate percentages.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of DSHEA ACTpreferred (US and Canada locations), knowledge of regulations regarding complementary medicine (UK locations).
- Strong demonstrated customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong demonstrated merchandising skills and body care product knowledge.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads, not to exceed 50 pounds. Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
Number of Openings: []
Benefits Category: []
Close Date: [[10/11/2013]]