Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
Your role will include maintaining overall pricing integrity within the store as well as providing basic maintenance and support of store computers and retail systems. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Responsible for all price and/or product change batch application and tag generation.
- Manage, audit and apply POS/Scale/Item data batches received from Hosting system.
- Facilitate communications between Product Teams and Regional Data Control as needed.
- Perform regular audits of all products in all teams for accurate price, tag and sign information.
- Communicate scanning discrepancies as required.
- Possess basic knowledge of computer function and programs.
- Submit login requests to the Global Help Desk.
- Install software and perform maintenance as directed by Regional/Global IT.
- Administer store-level computer software training and assistance.
- Perform Weights and Measures compliance audits
- Follow through on all IT/Data related Team Member questions and requests.
- Effectively communicate with all Team Members regarding proper department operations.
- Assist other departments when necessary to facilitate customer service.
- Act as a liaison between Metro, Regional, and/or Global IT and store personnel.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Ability and desire to learn
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.