Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
As a Product Team Floater you will work together with other Team Members to assure that all objectives and goals of the departments and store, as communicated by the Team Leader/Store Leadership, are met or exceeded. You will provide excellent customer service while serving and selling the highest quality foods. And abide by the strictest standards of physical and food safety, freshness and sanitation.
- Fill in on any team as requested or directed by store leadership.
- Provide excellent customer service by offering immediate and undivided attention and following through on all questions and requests.
- Follow effective and proper procedures for prepping, repacking, storing, rotating, stocking product and cross merchandising.
- Familiar with basic product knowledge and placement.
- Effectively communicate with all Team Members regarding proper department operations.
- Keep department inventory, back stock areas and supplies well-stocked, properly rotated and maintained.
- Maintain accurate retail pricing and signage.
- Document product transfers, waste and spoilage using appropriate forms.
- Maintain passive and active sampling programs.
- Comply with all established health and safety codes, safety, food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Keep all cases and shelves clean, well stocked and properly rotated.
- Take special orders and inform the Team Leader.
- Maintain back stock areas and coolers.
- Practice safe use and maintenance of all tools and equipment required by the position.
- Effectively communicate with all TMs regarding proper department operations.
- Properly package and wrap products for retail sale. Wrap and store unused products in coolers.
- Help cross merchandise product with other departments.
- Adhere to cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Accept and process product from Receiver.
- Wash dishes and utensils when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Customer service experience.
- Able to meet physical job requirements.
- Must have a passion for natural foods.
- Able to communicate effectively with others and convey enthusiasm.
- Must be self-motivated and solution oriented.
- Is available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the departments.
- Desire to learn all aspects of every Team.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, 401k plan, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.