Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Part Time|
Your role as a Pizza Cook is a part of the Prepared Foods team, primarily concerned with creating high-quality pizza for the Prepared Foods pizza bar that is consistent with Whole Foods Market's quality goals. You will maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service.
- Give every customer immediate and undivided attention. Surprise and delight the customers with consistent, delicious food.
- Prepares raw materials according to company specifications and recipes and maintains consistency in food quality standards.
- Maintains clean and sanitary conditions in the preparation and hot case areas.
- Learns and uses all kitchen equipment.
- Maintains full levels in the pizza case by checking codes, rotating product, and removing out-of-date product.
- Labels, dates, covers, and rotates all products in the kitchen walk-in cooler.
- Learns and uses all kitchen equipment. Uses preventative and safety measures at all times.
- Complete spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Support national, regional, and store programs.
- Responds promptly to customer needs and questions and requests assistance when necessary, including answering the store phone system.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Previous kitchen, culinary, deli, restaurant, kitchen management, cooking or customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team; ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment.
- Strong organizational skills; basic computer skills.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- Understand and communicate quality goals and ingredient information to customers.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and fres hness.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.