Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Whole Foods. |
|Type of Employment:||Full Time|
As a Bakery Supervisor, you will assist with scheduling, supervision of team members as well as with the day-to-day flow of the department. Additionally you will maintain attractive Bakery displays and support the regional Bakery vision. Your role will include working closely with the Bakery Team Leader and Associate Team Leader to ensure smooth operation of the Bakery Team. You will ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Create & ensure quality and freshness, consistency in quantity and quality, rotation of product.
- Be an active and participating member in daily operations of team, including cleaning duties.
- Create great morale- set the positive mood.
- Payroll reporting, sick / late log, keep payroll in budget for bakers.
- Process invoicing, purchase journals for baking productions.
- Monitor loss and spoilage.
- Order all packaging, production ingredients, and vendor products.
- Maintain proper sanitation procedures.
- Observe all health and safety rules.
- Maintain all baking machinery; communicate with Team Leader and store leadership.
- Perform monthly inventory with Team Leader and Associate Team Leader.
- Keep back stock and product in an orderly fashion at all times.
- Cost out all bakery product and meet gross profit margin targets.
- Supervises bakers and performs hiring, counseling, and termination with Team Leader.
- Act as Team Leader in Associate Team Leader and Team Leader absence.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Extensive knowledge of Bakery Team procedures and policies.
- Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive manner.
- Minimum 1 year of Bakery experience or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
- Ability to operate all necessary equipment.
- Strong organizational skills; basic computer skills.
- Able to prioritize efficiently and delegate responsibilities.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
At Whole Foods Market, we empower our Team Members to make their own decisions, thus creating an environment where people are treated with respect and are highly motivated to excel. We mentor Team Members through education and on-the-job experience. As a result, we are able to fill a majority of leadership roles from our existing Team Member base. We also recognize that there are individuals with talent outside of Whole Foods Market, and have training programs to bring those new leaders into the company.
Our Team Members represent over 50 different nations. We are people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives, yet all work together to meet the needs of our customers.
We offer great benefits beginning with a full complement of medical and other traditional group health plan coverage, RRSP, and a 20% discount at our stores. To learn more, apply your passion today.